NetWrix award-winning freeware tools for IT infrastructure change auditing, security and identity management can save you a lot of time and make your network more efficient.
1. NetWrix Active Directory Change Reporter - tracks changes to users, groups, OUs, and all other types of AD objects and fills major gaps found in native Microsoft tools.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7k
2. NetWrix File Server Change Reporter - detects changes made to files, folders and permissions, and tracks newly created and deleted files.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7l
3. NetWrix Active Directory Object Restore Wizard - allows administrators to rollback unwanted changes (e.g., mistakenly deleted users and OUs, modified group memberships, etc).
Download now > www.url2open.com/7m
4. NetWrix Password Manager - allows users to reset forgotten passwords and unlock their accounts.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7n
5. NetWrix Service Monitor - useful application to monitor critical Windows services and optionally restart them after failure.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7o
6. NetWrix Disk Space Monitor - sends daily reports regarding all servers that are running low on disk space.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7p
7. NetWrix Group Policy Change Reporter - sends daily reports detailing every single change made to Group Policy configuration.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7q
8. NetWrix Event Log Manager - event log consolidation, alerting and archiving tool that collects event logs from multiple computers across the network.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7r
9. NetWrix Password Expiration Notifier - reminds users to change their passwords before they expire, helping keep busy helpdesk administrators safe from password reset calls.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7s
10. NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange - detects all situations when administrators and other users have gained access to another user's mailbox.
Download now > www.url2open.com/7t